Saturday, December 18, 2010

Internet Aire Vent...

My words have been at sort of a stand still, my ususal 'bleeding black onto bondage white' has been put off due to what is commonly known as... life.  And while this fast pace society shows no signs of slowing down, I had a divine manifestation, my 55+ wpm has a true purpose...

_______________________

A blog:  a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary;(typically a hybrid of a personal diary and commentary) - that allows users to reflect, share opinions, and discuss various topics in the form of an online journal while readers may comment on posts.
_______________________


While some may describe a 'blogger' as anyone with enough time or narcissism to document every tedious bit of minutiae filling their uneventful lives.  I'm utilizing this tool as a method of outlet, a digital post.it, nope, no sense of self-importance here on my blog...  

just eternal ramblings of a stopless mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment