Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Multifarious Routine

["...they're all serenely conformed within a euphoric agony known as me;
I introduce to you; the miscellaneous crowd!"]

Over several years I've been a series of alter-egos, some are roles that were portrayed in the limelight possessing my multitude of character traits that, until now, never had a name bestowed upon them.  An alter-ego is defined as another side of oneself; a second self.  But I have several sides, so without further ado, allow me to introduce; the miscellaneous crowd! :0)
The foundation has been set, therefore, all my character traits’ are all serenely conformed living within a euphoric agony - known as me. NiCole is the key element, being a free spirited, wonderfully weird, beautifully chaotic dreamer (the obsessive compulsive with A.D.D) NiCholas is definitely the ‘gender bender’ the self explanatory subliminal male; a powerful hybrid: The ego of a man trapped in the body of a woman (a woman with a big dick (de)attached) ...Scarlett O'Hara; she is vain, somewhat spoiled, has a high intellect and makes surface efforts to live up to the expectations her culture demands, but fears discovery by society of her true self, she lacks introspection, and is only aware of how much she cares for others until; its to late – however, due to trails and tribulations, over time this character hardens creating a form of tough skin and having the ability to roll with the punches and curve balls that life (spontaneously) throws... ...Anastasia Beverhausen; Anastasia like Russian royalty and Beaverhausen like - where the beaver live.  This bold character was mimicked from the television show Will & Grace, several quotes and come-ons reminded me so much of my verbal forwardness I had no choice but adopt the name… and last but not least, the favorite ego of them all, Ramona Victoria "Rammy" Flowers, the name was adopted after knowing her background (I have always been a comic book geek, and she is my all time favorite) for those who truly know ME were able to concur to this choice: she’s an American expatriate who now works as a "ninja delivery girl" (which I think is utterly awesome)  revealing very little and is very guarded about her past, she’s capable of traveling through subspace and has seven evil exes who challenge her love interest (Scott Pilgrim) for her affection. When fighting, she typically uses an oversized mallet as her weapon, which she can retrieve from her purse through the use of subspace. She changes her hairstyle frequently and becomes anxious when a certain exes name (Gideon) is mentioned or brought up. Due to her power over Subspace, her head begins to glow when she is upset or jealous.
 
["The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind."]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment